- Heart rate monitoring.
- Pedometer to monitor steps.
- Simple weather info.
- Is a functioning PERS device that will contact the Response Center and give GPS location (limited if in very low cell service area).
- Can be located via GPS and can be “pinged” with a locate device sound until someone finds it and pushes the button.
- Anyone who is listed on the contact list for the device can send a text to a number and within 5 minutes receive a link for the GPS location of the device with a pin drop on Google maps.
- Water resistant but not recommended to be submerged in water.
- Price is $100 for the device and activation and $50/month monitoring.